Boys and Girls Clubs in Canada are a leading provider of programs to children and youth that support the healthy physical, educational and social development of more than 178,000 young people and their families each year.
What is Reconciliation
• Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action
• United Nations Declaration on the Rights to Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP)
• UNDRIP for Indigenous Youth
• National Reconciliation Book Club
• How to talk about Reconciliation
• The intergenerational transmission of historical trauma
• Indigenous ally toolkit
” We should all know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry and we must understand that all of the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color”
Thank you to Loblaws for providing us with emergency funding so we can continue to provide food programs for our Club families and community. Your support is needed now more than ever.
Thank you Jackpot City!
For your continued support.
from Boys and Girls Clubs across Canada, to everyone helping to keep kids and families in our communities safe 💚
LIFE-CHANGING PROGRAMS & RELATIONSHIPS
Belonging to a Boys and Girls Club is often a life-changing experience. Children can build healthy, supportive relationships with caring adult role models, which in turn can positively influence the life path they choose. Clubs also encourage healthy, respectful relationships with peers and family members.