Great Futures Start Here.
Our programs use an integrated model of age‐appropriate social, recreational and academic activities that involve proven strategies for building positive relationships, mentoring, conflict resolution, skill development, leadership training and leading a healthy active lifestyle. Our programs are developed in collaboration with youth, their families and other partners to create comprehensive healthy living opportunities for children and youth.
Summer Day Camp
Social recreational activities for children over the summer months
Summer Day Camp
Camp hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Club will be opened from 8:30 – 5:30 to accommodate working parents
To provide social recreational activities for children over the summer months that will;
- enhance self-esteem
- promote positive peer co-operation
- bridge the summer learning gap
- increase community awareness
- teach healthy alternatives to aggressive behaviours
- Increase knowledge of personal health and nutrition
- to reduce stress on working parents
- includes 3 field trips per week
$125.00 per week – subsidies available
OUT OF SCHOOL PROGRAMS
After School Program
Constructive, affordable after school care in an informal and relaxed environment
After School Program Details
September to June Monday – Friday 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Ages: 4‐12 Program Goals To provide constructive, affordable after school care in an informal, relaxed environment designed to provide opportunities to complete homework and engage in learning activities through peer support and mentoring and to develop skills that will;
- encourage personal interests and benefit future learning opportunities.
- improve attitudes about school and learning
- foster a sense of belonging and self- worth
- strengthen decision making, communication and problem solving skills
- expand planning and goal setting abilities
- promote good work habits and task persistence
- increase knowledge of personal health and nutrition
$40.00 per week – subsidies available
$10 per day for daily rate
To book courtesy seat transportation to the After School program please go to Student Transportation – CLASS Shared School Services Chatham-Kent (cklass.ca). Set up a profile. Seat selection is available in August
PA Day Program
Full day program on PA Days. $40.00 per child.
French with Bella
Book a virtual one-to-one personal tutoring session with Bella. Session will be specifically customized to meet the individual needs of the French learner.
For more information contact Bella Hard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our programs tackle relevant social issues, encourage and empower children and youth, and help them set a path for success.
Art Club is a fun way for your kids to explore their creative side, learn valuable skills, and enjoy expressing themselves.
All equipment supplied.
- ages 4-12, Wednesday’s from 6:30pm-8:30pm, runs September-June
Mixing visual, auditory, and hands-on activities to engage different learning styles, S.T.E.A.M Ahead encourages children to explore STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) fundamentals mixing visual, auditory, and hands-on activities that engage different learning styles and encourage creativity and innovation.
- S.T.E.A.M takes place on Thursday evenings, Sept-June from 6:30pm-8:30pm. Ages 4-12 years.
Kid Food Nation – Sarnia and Forest
Kid Food Nation is a national food skills initiative, designed for kids aged 7-13 years. The initiative aims to help improve Canadians’ food skills and support healthy eating habits by empowering and educating kids, parents and families to develop practical knowledge and experience related to planning, preparing and cooking healthy meals and snacks.